Pages

Total Pageviews

Pucker Up Background

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Win FREE Everyday Alphabet Pics Product!!

I hope you are enjoying your summer.  It has been a hot one, but isn't that normal for Alabama?  Before we know it the weather will cool off (not soon enough for me!), school will start, and the busyness of fall will be here. So enjoy the rest of the leisurely days of summer.

I am working on getting my calendar full of events for the fall. If you work at a place that allows vendors to set up and sell, let me know. I would LOVE to come to your place of business. I did really well at schools last fall and am already scheduled in several for this fall, but would love to add more!

I will be at the Sidewalk Art Stroll in downtown Huntsville on Thursday, July 21st and again on Thursday, August 18th. This has been a fun event every third Thursday of the month during the summer, and I've enjoyed having my grandson, Blake, help me. Come join us for these last two.  They have a farmer's market, fresh baked breads and jewelry as well of a lot of other crafts, including Everyday Alphabet Pics!

I am also gearing up for the fall selling season and I could use your help!  I have a couple of new products that I need names for, so I'm going to have a contest!  A winner will be chosen for each CATEGORY.  The winners will receive $50 of product.  They can choose from anything other than the custom framed prints.  So here we go! 

I will post a photo of the product along with a decription and then you send me your suggestion.  You can send as many suggestions as you want.  The contest ends on Friday August 12th!

(NAME THIS PRODUCT)
Click on picture to enlarge

Now, before you try to READ the above - it does not spell anything!  So don't even try! lol

These are 4 x 6 photos that would be mounted on my Clip 'n Sticks.  I have given each style a name, but I need a name for the CATEGORY.  I see these in baby and children's rooms.  As you can see in the top four that do spell baby, I can change the colors.  I will probably start out stocking one color of each style, and then branching out from there.  So.....what would YOU call these?  I would also like for you to tell me your three favorites!

(NAME THIS PRODUCT)





I am very excited about the above product.  These are custom prints that will be mounted on gatorboard and can be hung without a frame.  If you will notice, I have changed the photos in the brown & pink "Emma" to sepia. Customers would be able to choose their photos from my catalog just like they do for the Clip 'n Sticks and other custom framed pieces.  Just a little more fun.  Great for kids rooms!  Here again, I need a name for the CATEGORY!!  Below are some of the color combinations.  These would probably be shipped directly to the customer for a very nominal S&H fee.


I look forward to announcing the winners in this contest on August 17th! 

Gook luck and be sure to "follow" my blog by either joining or by email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment